- an actual handful of strawberries
- a variety of lettuce cuttings and tatsoi (from fedco) for salads
- our first peas! Notably, it said that these snow peas did not need support, but I think they would have done much better if they had had some. They do produce earlier, so I'll keep them in mind when ordering next year.
- some sprigs of swiss chard. I've heard they can be very good in quiche, so I'd like to whip one up tomorrow.
- the first garlic scapes. I usually use them to make pesto, but this week we might throw them in an asian stir-fry with the peas
Remember, If you'd like to to join in the fun, add your picture to my flickr pool. I'll be posting everyone's haul every week here on the blog. Please add a description to the picture that includes what's in the picture. If you're growing any neat heirloom varieties, please include that information also. Finally, if you have a blog, make sure to share your address.
I look forward to sharing your photos, and learning about what you're growing! (please see my original post on this topic if you'd like more details)